Sunday 13 March 2016

Introduction

I am a mother of two super sweet kids 5 and 1.5 yrs old. Born n brought up in the city of lights and food - Karachi, Pakistan. In the past I have worked in a FMCG for 7yrs and then moved to Riyadh in 2012. From writing one pagers to mastering the art of making gol rotis, from the city of lights to the city of sandstorms, I have had a very pleasant journey. Riyadh is beautiful, not as great as my beloved Karachi but still ... its nice.

In my 4 years in the Saudi land, I worked in Riyadh for a year in Harvey Nichols as their marketing leader. But then, as they say, there comes a point in life where personal life takes precedence over professional life, so I quit to be a dedicated mother.

While I sucked at cooking, I was pretty reasonable when it came to making meethas. Then slowly and steadily I improved my cooking, instead of daily kitchen disasters, it improved to just 2 in a week and now twice in a month - quite proud of myself. However, my dear desserts never failed me. I love trying new recipes and sharing them.

So this blog will be full of mayhem, food, Karachi, Riyadh, DIY party ideas (which i throw for my kids) and lots and lots of my tried and tested recipes.

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to read your blog. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to come across ur blog ! Keep posting .
    Abeerah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your recipes! :) keep those coming in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your recipes! :) keep those coming in.

    ReplyDelete